Hiring Experienced Mechanical Engineer
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We are hiring! Come join the IEN family if this describes you:
Think you’re the person we’re looking for? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are a Mechanical Engineer with 3-5years industry experience, preferably in a design consultancy role.
- You must have a strong Technical and design knowledge of Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation system. Hence, you should be familiar with the following ACMV concepts – Cooling Load Calculation, Radiant Cooling, Ventilation Rate Requirement, Under Floor Air Distribution, High Efficiency Chillers, ASHRAE 62.1.
- You must have good communication skills (oral and written) in English. Good command of other languages is a plus.
- You would have an added advantage if:
- You are competent in computer modelling and simulation software; such as Google Sketchup, DIALux, IES Virtual Environment, Ecotect and AutoCAD.
- You have some experience in troubleshooting and commissioning of ACMV systems in buildings.
- You are familiar with one or more of the common green building certification schemes – GBI, LEED, Green Mark
- You are a qualified GBI Facilitator or LEED Accredited Professional
- Your personality can be described as:
- Outspoken and able to express your ideas clearly
- Works well in a very interactive environment that values creative thinking, knowledge sharing and brainstorming
- Passionate and hungry to learn more about sustainable and energy efficient design
- Thrives when working under a flat organizational structure and minimal supervision.